Carolina Spring Tour 2017 Registration
The Hmong Student Association of Carolina invites you to our Annual Spring Tour 2017 on April 1st. Join us for an adventure as you explore Chapel Hill’s beautiful campus, learn all the ins and outs of college, and get a taste of campus life and culture.
If you choose to email your registration forms to us or don’t send in by mail/online, please turn in your registration forms to us on the day of the tour. We must have some form of hardcopy of all applicants registration forms for you to board the bus.
Quick Facts About the Tour:
- You must have parent consent if under the age of 18. Moreover, everyone must fill out a registration form and liability consent form and it must be postmarked/stamped and sent in by March 20.
- Lunch is paid for! Enjoy some tasty university dining hall food.
- Sadly, dinner is not. Bring an extra $10-$15 for dinner and a little more if you want to buy souvenirs to bring back home.
- Campus is huge! Approximately 720 acres and over 300 buildings! There’s a lot to see, so wear some comfy walking shoes. Please also get a good night’s rest as the day starts SUPER EARLY at 8 AM (you board the bus at 5 AM).
- IT’S FUN! Our goal is to inspire YOU and to get YOU here–along with all your friends. So ask us questions and enjoy yourself.
If you have any questions about the Carolina Tour, please see the Facebook Event or email email@example.com.
Spring Tour Registration 2017
Online registration has ended for the Carolina Spring Tour. If you would still like to participate, you may bring a physical copy of the registration form (found here) and the $5 fee to the bus pickup at Bunker Hill High School in Claremont, NC on the day of the tour.